The Social Inclusion and Poverty Reduction Unit of the Government of the Republic of Serbia, in cooperation with the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Serbia, organized an event entitled National Info Day on the Third EU Health Programme 2014-2020 on Wednesday, 16 March 2016.
The goal of the event was presenting the Third European Union Health Programme 2014-2020 and the participation of Serbia in large research projects in healthcare focused on promoting a healthy lifestyle, protection from cross-border health threats and support to sustainable healthcare systems. The idea of the programme is increasing access to information in the field of healthcare outside national borders and developing common solutions for improving the quality of healthcare and patient safety.
The agenda for the event and presentations can be downloaded below:
- Agenda for the event “National Info Day on the Third EU Health Programme 2014–2020”
- Presentation on the Health Programme – Irene Athanassoudis, Policy officer, Health Programme and Chronic Diseases Unit, DG SANTE
- Presentation on the work programme 2016 – Irene Athanassoudis, Policy officer, Health Programme and Chronic Diseases Unit, DG SANTE
- How to apply for a project / for a joint action under the Health Programme – Anne-Marie Yazbeck, Scientific Project Officer, Health Unit, Chafea
- How to prepare a good proposal for a project? – Anne-Marie Yazbeck, Scientific Project Officer, Health Unit, Chafea
- How to prepare the budget for a proposal for a project / as a participant of a joint action – Klara Kasnyik, Financial Officer, Chafea