It is our pleasure to publish the 18th Newsletter on Social Inclusion and Poverty Reduction in the Republic of Serbia, which is produced regularly to provide information on the latest initiatives contributing to social inclusion and poverty reduction in the Republic of Serbia, with an emphasis on advancing the status of the most vulnerable population.
Some of the articles featured in the Newsletter:
- Tanja Miščević, Chief Negotiator for the Accession of the Republic of Serbia to the European Union: “Serbia will Strive towards Social Justice and Cohesion in the Process of EU Accession“,
- The Establishment of the Social Inclusion Fund a Good Way to Help the Most Vulnerable,
- Development of the Programme of the Employment and Social Policy Reform (ESRP),
- Framework for Monitoring the Development of Inclusive Education,
- Research into Efficiency of Mechanisms for Combating Violence against Women,
- Seminar on Best Practices of Roma Employment,
- Initiative for Rural Development Promotion: Identity Cards for „Successful Villages:,
- Blog on Social Inclusion – Relja Dereta: “Why Should You Never Have a Bath Again”,
- Other activities, initiatives and applications in the field of social inclusion: government, local self-government, civil society, private sector, international partners…
We are inviting you to send us information about your activities, so that we can contribute to the wider information of all partners that are engaged in the process of social inclusion and poverty reduction.
You may download the 18th Newsletter on Social Inclusion and Poverty Reduction here.