Click here to access the 66th Newsletter on Social Inclusion and Poverty Reduction in the Republic of Serbia.
This issue of the Newsletter offers the following features:
- Slavica Denić, Roma Inclusion Coordinator, Social Inclusion and Poverty Reduction Unit of the Government of the Republic of Serbia: Romology
- Web Applications “Social Benefits Calculator” and “Material Support at the Local Level for Vulnerable Persons and Families” Presented
- “Romology” Book Published
- “Impact of the COVID-19 Crisis on Employment: Focus on Vulnerable Categories” Published
- Analysis Conducted of Baseline Conditions for Digitalisation of the Entrepreneurship Programme in Serbia
- “Guidance on Providing Open and Distance Learning for Students with Disabilities during School Closures: Enhancing Inclusive Learning under Covid-19” Published
- Social Inclusion Blog: Dejan Mitić: Social Cooperatives – Social Phenomenon or a Phenomenal Story?
- Success Story: Tutoring – The Vision of School as a Community
We hereby invite you to submit information on your activities so that we could inform all partners participating in the process of social inclusion and poverty reduction.
If you are not already subscribed to the Newsletter on Social Inclusion and Poverty Reduction in the Republic of Serbia, register for our mailing list and be up-to-date with the most important information in the fields of social welfare and healthcare, education, economic development and employment, vulnerable groups and human rights, as well as European integration.