The Red Cross of Serbia, in cooperation with the Commissioner for Protection of Equality, is inviting Serbian citizens, especially those over 65 to participate in the writing contest “Life in the age of corona: How were you spending your time in isolation?” Days of COVID-19 pandemic meant isolation for many of our people. This contest is a creative way to, through prose or poetry describe how you organised your days in isolation, what activities you did, what your thoughts and emotions were.
The best works will be collected in a book “Life in the age of corona: How were you spending your time in isolation?” and ten of the best will be chosen by a committee of experts and awarded prizes. The awards ceremony will be organised in October.
Please send your written works to email@example.com with the e-mail subject “Pisani rad” or just use regular mail: Crveni krst Srbije, Simina 19, 11000 Belgrade, with the disclaimer “Konkurs za pisani rad”.
Information about the contest:
- The works should have up to 1500 words and written on the A4 format
- The deadline for delivery of works is 15 days after the end of state of emergency has been declared
- Each participant can send maximum three separate works
- The writings must be original creations
- The copies will not be returned to the sender and the organisers reserve the right to use them in campaigns promoting equality, including making printed copies
- Please send the following information so organisers can inform you about the contest results: full name, age and your telephone number.
For more information visit www.redcross.org.rs