The National Agency for Regional Development is issuing a PUBLIC CALL for awarding grants for the Project of Support to Women’s Entrepreneurship in 2015.
The main goal of the Project is the development of women’s entrepreneurship as regards the increased number of women in business, increased visibility of successful women – entrepreneurs and successful entrepreneurship in general, strengthening the motivation of female entrepreneurs to improve business, through the provision of grants.
Grants will be approved for:
- Organization of business in accordance with the requirements of international business standards (implementation of standards/certification/re-certification) and labelling products with the “CE” mark;
- Improvement of existing and development of new technological processes;
- Improvement of existing and development of new products/services;
- Testing new products;
- Development and implementation of specialized software;
- New design of products and packaging;
- Electronic presentation of the enterprise, and
- Education of management and employees through specialized training.
The right for grants is held by micro, small and medium enterprises owned and managed by women, as well as enterprises founded by women.
The total available funds for the implementation of the Project are 10,000,000.00 dinars.
The deadline for applications is 19 August 2015.
More information on the call can be found at narr.gov.rs.