The Social Inclusion and Poverty Reduction Unit of the Government of the Republic of Serbia, with the expert support of the “SeConS – Development Initiative Group” organization, has organized a second online Social Inclusion Course.
The Social Inclusion Course will contribute to:
- The adoption of new knowledge and competences for various stakeholders regarding social inclusion,
- Improved understanding of the concepts and key issues regarding social inclusion and poverty reduction,
- Meeting the needs and exercising the rights of members of vulnerable groups in relevant areas (such as education, employment, housing, social welfare and healthcare, etc.) in the Republic of Serbia.
The online Social Inclusion Course should contribute to sensitising, raising the awareness, and developing ownership of the general public (representatives of institutions, civil and private sectors, and citizens) in processes of social inclusion in Serbia.
The Social Inclusion Course is intended for representatives of state institutions at the national and local level, civil society organisations, the private sector, the academic community, students, and all interested citizens.
The course is free of charge and consists of six modules:
- Poverty and social exclusion
- Monitoring poverty and social exclusion
- Social inclusion and poverty reduction policies
- Vulnerable social groups at risk of poverty and social exclusion
- Social innovation
- Welfare state
Each module consists of a certain number of mandatory lessons and facultative segments that follow each individual lesson: Knowledge+, Useful Resources, Personal Perspective.
The end of each module features a test for the given module. Once the attendee passes through all the modules of the online Social Inclusion Course and passes all tests within the modules, they will be able to take the final test. After successfully completing the final test, all attendees will receive a Certificate on attending the online Social Inclusion Course.
The course is in the Serbian language, developed in line with principles of digital accessibility.
The online Social Inclusion Course was developed as part of the project “Support for the Improvement of Social Inclusion in the Republic of Serbia” implemented by the Social Inclusion and Poverty Reduction Unit of the Government of the Republic of Serbia with support by the Government of Switzerland.
The online Social Inclusion Course will be available for access in mid-November 2021 and we will inform the public in a timely manner.